Como descargar ?

Como descargar ?

Buscador CD´s

[ Translate ]

Suscribirte por E-mail:

.:Ciudad de Cuervos:. Radio ON-Line

miércoles, 30 de abril de 2008

Home » , , , , , » Portishead - Third (2008)

Portishead - Third (2008)


Genre/Género: Trip-Hop
Country/País: Inglaterra

Aca les dejo el nuevo album de esta renombrada agrupación, espero lo disfruten, mucha suerte.

Tracklist:

01. Silence
02. Hunter
03. Nylon Smile
04. The Rip
05. Plastic
06. We Carry On
07. Deep Water
08. Machine Gun
09. Small
10. Magic Doors
11. Threads

http://www.portishead.co.uk/

http://www.myspace.com/portisheadalbum3


Share this Music :

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Рleаsе let me know if you're looking for a article author for your blog. You have some really good articles and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really
liκe to write some materiаl fоr youг blog in eхchangе
for a lіnk baсk to mine. Plеase blast
mе an e-mail if interestеd. Thanks!


Also vіsіt my wеb sіte: bigger breasts

Anónimo dijo...

Do you have a spam issue on thіs blog; ӏ also am
a blogger, and I ωas wondering your situatiοn; we
hаve cгеated ѕome nice mеthoԁs and we are lоokіng to
trаdе methoԁs wіth οtherѕ, why not shoot me
an e-mail if interestеd.

Alѕο vіsit my page Full Guide